This phase III study is evaluating a drug (BGB-290) as maintenance therapy for the treatment of advanced or inoperable gastric cancer in patients who have previously been treated with platinum based chemotherapy .
This trial is treating patients with advanced or inoperable gastric cancer .
This is a systemic therapy trial .
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You are able to swallow medication by mouth.
- You have had a certain type of treatment or surgical procedure.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 3, Double-blind, Randomized Study of BGB-290 Versus Placebo as Maintenance Therapy in Patients With Inoperable Locally Advanced or Metastatic Gastric Cancer That Responded to Platinum-based First-line Chemotherapy
BeiGene Australia Pty Ltd
This study will enroll subjects with previously-treated advanced or inoperable gastric cancer who have responded to first line platinum therapy into two treatment arms. In Arm A subjects will receive BGB-290; in Arm B subjects will receive placebo. The purpose of this study is to show that BGB-290 (versus placebo) will improve progression-free survival in subjects with advanced or inoperable gastric cancer.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More