This phase I trial is combining a new drug (SBP-101, delivered as an injection) with two chemotherapy drugs (nab-paclitaxel and Gemcitabine) in patients with previously untreated pancreatic cancers that have spread to other parts of the body.
This trial is treating patients with pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have been diagnosed with cancer, but have not received any treatment.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
Phase 1A/1B Dose Escalation and Expansion Study of SBP-101 in Combination With Nab-Paclitaxel and Gemcitabine in Subjects With Previously Untreated Metastatic Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma
Sun BioPharma Inc
This trial has a dose escalation and dose expansion phase. In the escalation phase, up to three dose levels of SBP-101 will be assessed in up to 18 patients. In the expansion phase, 10 additional patients will receive a recommended dose of SBP-101 in combination with nab-paclitaxel and gemcitabine. SBP-101 will be administered by subcutaneous injection, whereas nab-paclitaxel and gemcitabine will be administered intravenously.
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More