This phase II trial is trying to determine if treatment with an immunotherapy (durvalumab) is beneficial for patients who have recurrent ovarian cancer.
This trial is treating patients with ovarian cancer .
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Multicentre Phase II Randomised Trial of Durvalumab (MEDI4736) Versus Physician's Choice Chemotherapy in Recurrent Ovarian Clear Cell Adenocarcinomas
Other Non-Commercial Sponsor
National University Hospital, Singapore
Eligible patients will be randomised 2:1 to receive 1500mg durvalumab or physicians choice of chemotherapy every 4 weeks for a maximum of 24 months.
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More