This phase 3 trial is comparing the benefits of combining two targeted therapies (Talazoparib and enzalutamide) in comparison to using enalutamide alone for the treatment of patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
This trial is treating patients with Prostate Cancer.
This is a systemic therapy.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You are able to swallow medication by mouth.
- You have had a certain type of treatment or surgical procedure.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 3, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Talazoparib with Enzalutamide in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Patients eligible to participate in this trial with either receive fixed daily doses of talazoparib and enzalutamide, or a placebo and a fixed dose of enzalutamide.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More