This trial is evaluating the effectiveness of a combination of targeted therapies (Nivolumab and Trametinib), with or without immunotherapy (Ipilimumab) to treat patients with recurrent metastatic colon or rectum cancer.
This trial is treating patients with colon or rectum cancer.
This is a systemic therapy.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You are able to swallow medication by mouth.
- You have had a certain type of treatment or surgical procedure.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Study Of Nivolumab In Combination With Trametinib With Or Without Ipilimumab In Participants With Previously Treated Metastatic Colorectal Cancers
Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS)
Patients eligible to participate in this trial will receive either Nivolumab and Trametinib or Nivolumab, Trametinib and Ipilimumab at specified doses on specified days of the trial.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More