This phase Ib trial is testing an investigational TG02 treatment in patients with locally recurrent rectal cancer.
This trial is treating patients with Rectal Cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
- Your cancer has not spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Non-Randomised Open-Label Phase Ib Exploratory Study of TG02-treatment as Monotherapy or in Combination With Pembrolizumab to Assess Safety and Immune Activation in Patients With Locally Recurrent Oncogenic RAS Exon 2 Mutant Rectal Cancer
The purpose of this study is to determine safety and anti-tumor immune activation generated by TG02 and Granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor (GM-CSF), first as monotherapy (Part I), thereafter in combination with the checkpoint inhibitor pembrolizumab (Part II), in patients with locally recurrent rectal cancer scheduled to have surgery.
Part I and Part II will include approximately 10 patients each. Part I and Part II are separate and independent sequential components of the study. Patients will only be able to participate in either the Part I cohort or Part II cohort.
Main objective of the study is to investigate safety and immune response after TG02-treatment.
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More