This phase III trial is testing a drug called BBI-608 in combination with other drugs, for patients with previously treated metastatic colorectal cancer (CRC).
This trial is treating patients with Colorectal Cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase III Study of BBI-608 in Combination With 5-Fluorouracil, Leucovorin, Irinotecan (FOLFIRI) in Adult Patients With Previously Treated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (CRC).
Boston Biomedical, Inc
This is an international multi-center, prospective, open-label, randomized phase 3 trial of the cancer stem cell pathway inhibitor napabucasin plus standard bi-weekly FOLFIRI versus standard bi-weekly FOLFIRI in patients with previously treated metastatic colorectal cancer (CRC).
Recruiting Hospitals Read More
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More