This phase III trial is evaluating pembrolizumab (an immunotherapy drug) as a treatment for patients with Hodgkin Lymphoma.
This trial is treating patients with Hodgkin's Disease (Hodgkin's Lymphoma).
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase III, Randomized, Open-label, Clinical Trial to Compare Pembrolizumab With Brentuximab Vedotin in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma
The purpose of this study is to evaluate pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in the treatment of participants with relapsed or refractory Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma. Participants will be randomized to receive either pembrolizumab or brentuximab vedotin for up to 35 three-week cycles of treatment.
The primary hypotheses of this study are that treatment with pembrolizumab prolongs Progression Free Survival (PFS) and Overall Survival (OS) in participants with relapsed or refractory Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma compared to treatment with brentuximab vedotin
Recruiting Hospitals Read More
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More