This phase I trial is evaluating an investigational drug (AMG 176) in patients with Multiple Myeloma or acute myeloid leukaemia.
This trial is treating patients with Multiple Myeloma and Acute Myeloid Leukaemia.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had a certain type of treatment or surgical procedure.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 1 First in Human Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of AMG 176 in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
At least one dose level of AMG 176 will achieve acceptable safety and tolerability in people with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma and people with relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukaemia. **Update 09/01/23: PCCTU is currently only recruiting participants with acute myeloid leukaemia**
Recruiting Hospitals Read More