This phase II trial is testing pembrolizumab (an immunotherapy drug) in patients with advanced cancers that have not responded (or worsened) on standard treatment.
This trial is treating patients with advanced cancers (excluding blood cancer).
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Clinical Trial of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) Evaluating Predictive Biomarkers in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
In this study, participants with multiple types of advanced (unresectable and/or metastatic) solid tumors that have progressed on standard of care therapy will be treated with pembrolizumab.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More