This phase III trial is evaluating the use of an anti-cancer drug (veliparib) in women with previously untreated, stage III or IV high-grade serous Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer.
This trial is treating multiple types of cancer including Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Fallopian Tube, Peritoneal Cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have been diagnosed with cancer, but have not received any treatment.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 3 Placebo-Controlled Study of Carboplatin/Paclitaxel With or Without Concurrent and Continuation Maintenance Veliparib (PARP Inhibitor) in Subjects With Previously Untreated Stages III or IV High-Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer
The focus of this study is to evaluate the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of veliparib in women with previously untreated, Stage III or IV, high-grade serous, epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer
Recruiting Hospitals Read More
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More