This phase II study is evaluating the effect of immunotherapy (tremelimumab) in people with advanced rare cancers.
This trial is treating patients with advanced or metastatic solid rare or neglected cancers.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- Your cancer has not spread to other parts of the body.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
Single arm, open label, signal seeking, phase IIa trial of the activity of Tremelimumab in patients with advanced rare or neglected cancers
Other Non-Commercial Sponsor
University of Sydney
This is a substudy of the Cancer Molecular Screening and Therapeutics (MoST) Program (ACTRN12616000908437). Eligible participants will be allocated into 3 sub-groups of 16 participants each, based on their tumour mutational burden (TMB) score/status. All participants will be treated with a fixed dose of 10mg/kg tremelimumab via intravenous infusion every 4 weeks for 6 cycles.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More