This phase III trial is comparing the use of an oral cancer drug (Lenalidomide) alone and in combination with chemotherapy (Selinexor) and a corticosteroid (Dexamethasone) in patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma who are currently undergoing Autologous stem cell transplant.
This trial is treating patients with multiple myeloma.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had a certain type of treatment or surgical procedure.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.