This phase II trial will evaluate two different doses of a targeted therapy in combination with a standard dose of azacitidine in patients with acute myeloid leukaemia or high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome.
This trial is treating patients with acute myeloid leukaemia or high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have been diagnosed with cancer, but have not received any treatment.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 2 Study of Cusatuzumab Plus Azacitidine in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia Who Are Not Candidates for Intensive Chemotherapy
Janssen Research & Development, LLC
Eligible patients will be randomised to receive 75mg per metre square (mg/m^2) of subcutaneous or intravenous azacitidine on Day 1 through Day 7 of each 28-day cycle and either 10mg/kg or 20mg/kg of intravenous cusatuzumab on Day 3 and Day 17 of each 28-day cycle.
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More