This phase III trial will evaluate whether it is more or less effective to use an immunotherapy, in combination with chemotherapy, to treat women with advanced or recurrent endometrial cancer.
This trial is treating patients with endometrial cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
Phase III Double-blind Randomized Placebo Controlled Trial of Atezolizumab in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin in Women With Advanced/Recurrent Endometrial Cancer
Australia New Zealand Gynaecological Oncology Group (ANZGOG)
Eligible patients will be randomised to receive 175mg of paclitaxel and AUC 5 or 6 of carboplatin, in combination with 1200mg of Atezolizumab or an atezolizumab-placebo, every 21-days until objective radiological disease progression is observed and assessed by the investigator.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More