This study is evaluating the effectiveness of a new cancer drug (telisotuzumab vedotin) in people with previously untreated MET amplified non-squamous cell non-small cell lung cancer.
This trial is treating patients with MET amplified non-squamous cell non-small cell lung cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- Your cancer has not spread to other parts of the body.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.