This phase III trial will evaluate the effectiveness of using one or two types of immunotherapy in combination with chemotherapy for the treatment of extensive-stage non-small cell lung cancer.
This trial is treating patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Atezolizumab Plus Carboplatin and Etoposide With or Without Tiragolumab (Anti-Tigit Antibody) in Patients With Untreated Extensive-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer
Eligible patients will be randomised to receive 1200mg of atezolizumab followed by 600mg of tiragolumab or a placebo on Day 1 of each 21-day cycle. Carboplatin will be administered followed by etoposide on Day 1 for 21-day 4 cycles. Patients will also receive etoposide on Days 2 and 3 of each 21-day cycle for 4 cycles.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More