This phase I dose-escalation study is seeking to determine the appropriate dose level of two types of targeted therapies (talazoparib and pidnarulex) in people with metastatic, castration-resistant prostate cancer.
This trial is treating patients with metastatic, castration-resistant prostate cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You are able to swallow medication by mouth.
- You have had a certain type of treatment or surgical procedure.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
Phase 1 Trial of Pidnarulex and Talazoparib in Patients With Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer
Other Non-Commercial Sponsor
Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
At the time of registration, eligible participants will be assigned to the specific dose-schedule of talazoparib and pidnarulex depending on where the study is at in terms of dose-escalation or dose-expansion.
Pidnarulex will be given as an intravenous (IV) infusion on days 1 and 8 of a 28 day cycle, and talazoparib will be taken once daily continuously.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More