This phase I/II study is evaluating how safe, tolerable and effective a new targeted therapy (PBI-200) is in people with NTRK-fusion-positive advanced or metastatic solid cancers.
This trial is treating patients with NTRK-fusion-positive advanced or metastatic solid cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have been diagnosed with cancer, but have not received any treatment.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- Your cancer has not spread to other parts of the body.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 1/2 Study of PBI-200 in Subjects With NTRK-Fusion-Positive Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
This study has two phases. In Phase 1 (dose escalation), eligible participants will receive PBI-200 orally in continuous 28-day cycles. This phase seeks to evaluate how safe and tolerable PBI-200 is, and establish the Recommended Phase 2 Dose (RP2D) level. In Phase 2 (dose expansion), two expansion cohorts will be open to accrual: a Non-Brain Primary Cancer cohort and a Primary Brain Cancer cohort. Participants will receive PBI-200 (orally) in continuous, 28-day cycles.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More