This phase I/II study is trying to determine the effectiveness of administering a targeted therapy (AMP945), prior to chemotherapy (gemcitabine and nab-paclitaxel), in people with pancreatic cancer.
This trial is treating patients with pancreatic cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 1b/2a, Multicentre, Open Label Study of the Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Efficacy of AMP945 in Combination With Nab-paclitaxel and Gemcitabine in Pancreatic Cancer Patients
Amplia Therapeutics Limited
This study has two parts. In Part A (dose escalation), eligible participants will be allocated to one of 4 dose-level cohorts to determine the recommended dose of AMP945. In Part B, participants will receive AMP945 at the dose level determined in Part A.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More