This phase II study is evaluating how safe and effective a targeted therapy (olinvacimab) in combination with immunotherapy (pembrolizumab) is in people with metastatic triple-negative breast cancer.
This trial is treating patients with triple-negative breast cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase II, Open-Label, Multicenter Study of Olinvacimab in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
All eligible participants will receive Olinvacimab (16mg/kg) on Day 1, 8 and 15 of each 21-day cycle, in addition to Pembrolizumab (200mg) on Day 1 of each 21-day cycle.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More