This phase III trial is assessing the effectiveness of an immunotherapy drug (nivolumab) alone, or combined with another immunotherapy drug (relatlimab), in people with stage III-IV melanoma that has been completely surgically removed.
This trial is treating patients with melanoma.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had a certain type of treatment or surgical procedure.
- Your cancer has not spread to other parts of the body.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind Study of Adjuvant Immunotherapy With Relatlimab and Nivolumab Fixed-dose Combination Versus Nivolumab Monotherapy After Complete Resection of Stage III-IV Melanoma
Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS)
Eligible participants will be randomly assigned to one of two experimental arms. In Experimental Arm A, participants will receive a combined treatment of Relatlimab + Nivolumab. In Experimental Arm B, participants will receive Nivolumab alone.
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More