This phase I/II dose escalation and expansion trial is evaluating a new immunotherapy (GEN3014) in people with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma.
This trial is treating patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
An Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase 1/2 Trial of GEN3014 (HexaBodyÂ®-CD38) in Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma and Other Hematologic Malignancies
This trial consists of two parts: a dose escalation part and an expansion part. GEN3014 will be administered via intravenous (IV) infusion.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More