This phase I study is evaluating how safe, tolerable and effective an oral drug (CC-486) is in combination with targeted therapy (venetoclax) in people with relapsed, refractory or newly diagnosed acute myeloid leukaemia .
This trial is treating patients with acute myeloid leukaemia.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You are able to swallow medication by mouth.
- You have been diagnosed with cancer, but have not received any treatment.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 1B, Open-label, Global, Multicenter, Dose Determination Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, and Preliminary Efficacy of CC-486 (ONUREGÂ®) in Combination Therapy in Subjects With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
All eligible participants will receive oral CC-486 in combination with venetoclax.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More