This phase I trial is trying to determine the recommended dose level, and understand how safe and effective, a new targeted therapy (ETH-155008) is in people with relapsed or refractory B-cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, small lymphocytic lymphoma and acute myeloid leukaemia.
This trial is treating patients with B-cell Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL), chronic lymphocytic leukaemia/ Small lymphocytic lymphoma (CLL/SLL) and acute myeloid leukaemia (AML)..
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You are able to swallow medication by mouth.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 1a/1b Dose Escalation and Dose Expansion, First-in-human, Open-Labeled Study of ETH-155008 in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory B-cell NHL, CLL/SLL and AML
Shengke Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
This study will be conducted in 2 parts: dose escalation (Part 1) and cohort expansion (Part 2). In the dose escalation phase, ETH-155008 will be administered orally, once daily (QD) for 28 days at 6 dose levels ranging from 10mg to 100mg in 28-day cycles. Dose-limiting toxicity (DLT) will be assessed during the first treatment cycle and the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) will be identified. Additional participants will be treated in the dose expansion at the recommended phase 2 dose (RP2D).
Recruiting Hospitals Read More