This phase I/II study is trying to understand how safe and effective a new targeted therapy (CC-92480) is when administered alone, or in combination with steroids (dexamethasone) in people with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma.
This trial is treating patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 1/2 Multicenter, Open-label Study to Assess the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of CC-92480 Monotherapy and in Combination With Dexamethasone in Subjects With Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma
This is an open-label trial with two experimental arms. Participants in Experimental Arm A will receive CC-92480 in combination with dexamethasone. CC-92480 will be administered in escalating doses and dexamethasone will be administered at a fixed dose according to different dosing schedules. Participants in Experimental Arm B will receive CC-92480 alone. CC-92480 will be administered in escalating doses according to different dosing schedules.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More