This Phase III trial is evaluating the effectiveness of a targeted therapy (LOXO-305) compared to other similar targeted therapies (ibrutinib, acalabrutinib, and zanubrutinib) in people with mantle cell lymphoma.
This trial is treating patients with mantle cell lymphoma.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You are able to swallow medication by mouth.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 3 Open-Label, Randomized Study of LOXO-305 Versus Investigator Choice of BTK Inhibitor in Patients With Previously Treated BTK Inhibitor NaÃ¯ve Mantle Cell Lymphoma (BRUIN MCL-321)
Loxo Oncology, Inc.
This is a randomised trial with a experimental and active comparator arms. Participants in the Experimental Arm will receive LOXO-305 (pirtobrutinib) orally. Participants in the Active Comparator Arm will receive the investigator's choice of ibrutinib, acalabrutinib or zanubrutinib, all delivered orally.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More