This Phase III trial is evaluating how safe and effective a targeted therapy (talzoparib) is in combination with hormone therapy (enzalutamide), compared to a placebo, in people with DDR-deficient metastatic castration-sensitive prostate cancer.
This trial is treating patients with prostate cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have been diagnosed with cancer, but have not received any treatment.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
TALAPRO-3: A PHASE 3, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, STUDY OF TALAZOPARIB WITH ENZALUTAMIDE VERSUS PLACEBO WITH ENZALUTAMIDE IN MEN WITH DDR GENE MUTATED METASTATIC CASTRATION-SENSITIVE PROSTATE CANCER
This is a randomised, double-blind trial for men with DDR gene mutated metastatic castration-sensitive prostate cancer. There is an experimental and active comparator arms. Participants in the Experimental Arm will receive talazoparib in combination with enzalutamide. Participants in the Active Comparator Arm will receive placebo in combination with enzalutamide.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More