This Phase I trial is evaluating a targeted therapy (ALPN-202) in people with advanced solid cancers, or refractory lymphoma..
This trial is treating patients with advanced solid cancers and refractory lymphoma.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- Your cancer has not spread to other parts of the body.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
An Open-label Study of ALPN-202 in Subjects With Advanced Malignancies (NEON-1)
Alpine Immune Sciences, Inc.
This is an open-label dose escalation and expansion study in adults with advanced solid tumours or lymphoma, refractory or resistant to standard therapy, or without available standard or curative therapy. All participants will receive ALPN-202. Multiple dose levels and dose regimens will be administered.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More