This Phase III trial is evaluating how safe and effective a combination of targeted therapies (belzutifan + lenvatinib) is compared with another targeted therapy (cabozantinib) is in peoplke with advanced renal cell carcinoma.
This trial is treating patients with renal cell carcinoma.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You are able to swallow medication by mouth.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- Your cancer has not spread to other parts of the body.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
An Open-label, Randomized, Phase 3 Study of MK-6482 in Combination With Lenvatinib (MK-7902) vs Cabozantinib in Participants With Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma Who Have Progressed After Prior Anti-PD-1/L1 Therapy
This is an open-label randomised trial with one Experimental Arm and one Active Comparator Arm. Participants in the Experimental Arm will receive Belzutifan (120mg) and Lenvatinib (20mg) orally once a daily. Participants in the Active Comparator Arm will receive Cabozantinib (60mg) orally once per day.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More