This Phase III trial is trying to understand the safety and effectiveness of targeted therapy (Fruquintinib) in combination with best supportive care in people with metastatic colorectal cancer.
This trial is treating patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You are able to swallow medication by mouth.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Global Multicenter Randomized Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Trial To Compare The Efficacy And Safety Of Fruquintinib Plus Best Supportive Care To Placebo Plus Best Supportive Care In Patients With Refractory Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Hutchison Medipharma Limited
This is a randomised study with experimental and placebo comparator arms. Participants in the Experimental Arm will receive fruquintinib (orally) plus best supportive care. Participants in the Placebo Comparator Arm will receive a placebo (orally) plus best supportive care.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More