This phase II trial is trying to understand the safety and effectiveness of using chemotherapy (belzutifan) in patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma.
This trial is treating patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You are able to swallow medication by mouth.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
Phase 2 Study of MK-6482 in Participants With Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
Participants will either receive Dose A (standard dose) or Dose B (higher dose) of belzutifan by oral administration, once a day (QD), until disease progression or discontinuation.
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More