This trial will evaluate the safety and effectiveness of different treatment combinations in patients with newly diagnosed, advanced clear cell renal cell carcinoma.
This trial is treating patients with clear cell renal cell carcinoma .
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You are able to swallow medication by mouth.
- You have been diagnosed with cancer, but have not received any treatment.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 1b/2 Study of Immune and Targeted Combination Therapies in Participants With RCC (U03): Substudy 03A
Substudy 03A is part of a larger research study that is testing experimental treatments for renal cell carcinoma (RCC). The larger study is the umbrella study (U03).
The goal of substudy 03A is to evaluate the safety and efficacy of experimental combinations of investigational agents in participants with advanced first line (1L) clear cell renal cell carcinoma (ccRCC).
It will undertaken across two phases: a safety lead-in phase and an efficacy phase. The safety lead-in phase will be used to demonstrate a tolerable safety profile for the combination of investigational agents.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More