This trial will evaluate different combinations of targeted cancer treatment in patients with clear cell renal cell carcinoma (ccRCC) .
This trial is treating patients with Renal Cell Carcinoma.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You are able to swallow medication by mouth.
- You are currently receiving treatment for your cancer.
- You have had a certain type of treatment or surgical procedure.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- Your cancer has not spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 1b/2 Study of Immune and Targeted Combination Therapies in Participants With RCC (U03): Substudy 03B
Substudy 03B is part of a larger research study that is testing experimental treatments for renal cell carcinoma (RCC). The larger study is the umbrella study (U03). This substudy will have two phases: a safety lead-in phase and an efficacy phase. The safety lead-in phase will be used to demonstrate a tolerable safety profile for the combination of investigational agents. Eligible patients will be randomised to receive one of six different combinations of treatment.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More