This study is comparing the safety and effectiveness of using a form of targeted therapy in combination with chemotherapy for the treatment of children, adolescents, and young adults with Osteosarcoma, rather than using chemotherapy on its own .
This trial is treating patients with Osteosarcoma.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Multicenter, Open-label, Randomized Phase 2 Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Lenvatinib in Combination With Ifosfamide and Etoposide Versus Ifosfamide and Etoposide in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults With Relapsed or Refractory Osteosarcoma (OLIE)
Eisai Co., Ltd.
Participants will be randomly assigned to one of two groups. Patients assigned to the experimental group will receive lenvatinib in combination with ifosfamide and etoposide; whereas patients assigned to the comparator group will receive ifosfamide and etoposide only.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More