This study aims to compare the efficacy and safety of combined anticancer medication in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults With Relapsed and Refractory Osteosarcoma.
This trial is treating patients with Children, Adolescents and Young Adults With Relapsed and Refractory Osteosarcoma.
This is a systemic therapy trial .
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Multicenter, Open-label, Randomized Phase 2 Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Lenvatinib in Combination With Ifosfamide and Etoposide Versus Ifosfamide and Etoposide in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults With Relapsed or Refractory Osteosarcoma (OLIE)
Eisai Co., Ltd.
Eligible participants will be placed into two experimental groups: Randomization Phase: Lenvatinib + Ifosfamide + Etoposide and Randomization Phase: Ifosfamide + Etoposide and Lenvatinib (Optional) then monitored across a number of cycles.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More