This study aims to analyse the effectiveness of combined treatment in children and adolescents with high risk refractory/relapsed/progressive tumors.
This trial is treating patients with Refractory High-risk Malignancies .
This is a Interventional, Open Label, Single Group Assignment.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You are able to swallow medication by mouth.
- You have been diagnosed with cancer, but have not received any treatment.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- Your cancer has not spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
INFORM2 Exploratory Multinational Phase I/II Combination Study of Nivolumab and Entinostat in Children and Adolescents With Refractory High-risk Malignancies
University Hospital Heidelberg
Other Non-Commercial Sponsor
Australian and New Zealand Children's Haematology/Oncology Group
Patients entering phase I will receive one week entinostat without nivolumab (priming phase) before receiving the combination treatment of nivolumab and entinostat.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More