This study aims to analyse the effectiveness of combined treatment in children and adolescents with certain high risk refractory, relapsed or progressive cancer.
This trial is treating patients with refractory, relapsed or progressive cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You are able to swallow medication by mouth.
- You have been diagnosed with cancer, but have not received any treatment.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
INFORM2 Exploratory Multinational Phase I/II Combination Study of Nivolumab and Entinostat in Children and Adolescents With Refractory High-risk Malignancies
Australian and New Zealand Children's Haematology/Oncology Group
Other Non-Commercial Sponsor
Patients entering phase I will receive one week entinostat without nivolumab (priming phase) before receiving the combination treatment of nivolumab and entinostat.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More