Clinical trials are an important way to improve treatment for people with cancer. While most are continuing during the COVID-19 pandemic, the period of time that clinical trials are available and recruiting may change quickly. If you would like to get involved in a clinical trial, speak to your treatment team or the health service where the clinical trial is being undertaken, to confirm it is open and appropriate for you. For cancer information and support, call Cancer Council's experienced cancer nurses on 13 11 20 Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm.
Welcome to the Victorian Cancer Trials Link (VCTL) website - linking patients with cancer clinical trials.
Advanced / Keyword Search
1. Search bar: Use the search bar to find a clinical trial based on a specific cancer type
2. Advanced search: Use the advanced search to find a clinical trial based on a specific drug name, trial phase or treatment type.
3. Latest trials: Click here to access the 10 trials that have been most recently added to the website.
4. Resources: Click here for a range of resources related to clinical trials.
5. Contact: Click here to contact one of Cancer Council Victoria's experienced cancer nurses.
Don't show me this again
A useful and easy-to-use resource for patients and health professionals searching for recruiting clinical trials in Victoria.