This phase I trial is evaluating an oral drug (IMG-7289) in patients with Myelofibrosis.
This trial is treating patients with Myelofibrosis.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You are able to swallow medication by mouth.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Multi-Center, Open Label Study to Assess the Safety, Steady-State Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of IMG-7289 in Patients With Myelofibrosis
This is a Phase 1 open label study of an orally administered LSD1 inhibitor, IMG-7289, in patients with myelofibrosis.
This study investigates the following:
The safety and tolerability of IMG-7289
The pharmacokinetics of IMG-7289
The pharmacodynamic effect of IMG-7289
Recruiting Hospitals Read More