This phase I/II trial is evaluating a drug (INCAGN01876) in combination with two immunotherapy drugs (Ipilimumab and/or Nivolumab) to treat patients with advanced or metastatic solid tumours.
This trial is treating patients with advanced or metastatic solid tumours.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
- Your cancer has not spread to other parts of the body.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
Phase 1/2 Study Exploring the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of INCAGN01876 Combined With Immune Therapies in Advanced or Metastatic Malignancies
The purpose of this study is to determine the safety, tolerability, and efficacy of INCAGN01876 when given in combination with immune therapies in subjects with advanced or metastatic malignancies.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More