This phase I trial is comparing a biological therapy (MEDI5083) alone and in combination with an immunotherapy agent (Durvalumab) for the treatment of select advanced cancers.
This trial is treating patients with advanced solid cancers.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 1 First Time in Human Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Immunogenicity of MEDI5083 Alone and in Combination With Durvalumab in Selected Advanced Solid Tumors
This is a global Phase 1, first-time-in-human, multicenter, open-label, dose-escalation and dose-expansion study of MEDI5083 alone and in combination with durvalumab.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More