This phase II trial is evaluating the effect of the anti-cancer drug Rucaparib in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
This trial is treating patients with Prostate Cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Multicenter, Open-label Phase 2 Study of Rucaparib in Patients With Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer Associated With Homologous Recombination Deficiency
Clovis Oncology, Inc.
The purpose of this study is to determine how patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer, and evidence of a homologous recombination gene deficiency, respond to treatment with rucaparib.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More