This phase III trial is assessing the safety of atezolizumab (an immunotherapy drug) as second line treatment for patients with advanced cancer of the urinary tract.
This trial is treating patients with urothelial or non-urothelial cancer of the urinary tract.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had a certain type of treatment or surgical procedure.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
An open label, single arm, multicentre, safety study of atezolizumab in locally advanced or metastatic urothelial or non-urothelial carcinoma of the urinary tract
This multicenter study will assess the safety of atezolizumab as second-line treatment for participants with locally advanced or metastatic urothelial or non-urothelial cancer of the urinary tract in addition to evaluate the efficacy of atezolizumab and potential tumor biomarkers associated with atezolizumab.
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More