This phase III trial is comparing the effectiveness of FOLFOX (drug) alone and in combination with AM0010 (a biologic therapy) for the treatment of metastatic pancreatic cancer.
This trial is treating patients with Pancreatic Cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
Randomized Study of AM0010 in Combination With FOLFOX Compared to FOLFOX Alone as Second-line Tx in Pts With Meta Pancreatic Cancer That Has Progressed During or Following a First-Line Gemcitabine Containing Regimen
This is an open-label, multi-center, randomized, Phase 3 study designed to compare the efficacy and safety of AM0010 in combination with FOLFOX versus FOLFOX alone in patients with metastatic adenocarcinoma of the pancreas who have progressed on one prior gemcitabine containing regimen.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More