This phase I/II trial is evaluating a radiotherapy-immunotherapy combination to treat kidney cancers that have spread to other parts of the body.
This trial is treating patients with kidney cancer.
This is a systemic therapy and radiotherapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have been diagnosed with cancer, but have not received any treatment.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
Stereotactic Radiotherapy and Anti-PD1 Antibody (Pembrolizumab) for Oligometastatic Renal Tumours
Other Non-Commercial Sponsor
Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
Patients will receive Stereotactic Radiotherapy (SABR, 180Gy-20Gy/1#) followed by intravenous pembrolizumab at a dose of 200mg every 3 weeks for a total of 8 cycles.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More