This phase I trial is combining a biological therapy (CAVATAK/CVA21) and an immunotherapy (Pembrolizumab) for the treatment of advanced Non-Small Cell (NSC) Lung Cancer.
This trial is treating patients with Non-Small Cell (NSC) Lung Cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A phase I/II open-label trial of intravenous CAVATAKTM in combination with Pembrolizumab for the treatment of patients with advanced NSCLC
Other Non-Commercial Sponsor
Olivia Newton-John Cancer Research Institute
This will be a Phase Ib open-label trial of CAVATAK™ (CVA21) in combination with Pembrolizumab for the treatment of patients with advanced NSCLC. The dose of Pembrolizumab will be fixed at 200mg. Three cohorts (dose levels) of intravenously-delivered CVA21 will be explored, using a standard 3+3 patient dose escalation design. The starting dose of CVA21 will be one log below the 1 x 10^9 TCID50 dose found to be safe when CVA21 was given alone in an ongoing Phase I study (NCT02043665).
Recruiting Hospitals Read More