This phase I/II trial is evaluating two drugs (ribociclib and trametinib) for the treatment of advanced cancers (excluding blood cancer).
This trial is treating multiple types of cancer including Pancreatic, Colorectal, Other solid cancers (excluding blood).
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase I/II Study of Safety and Efficacy of Ribociclib (LEE011) in Combination With Trametinib (TMT212) in Patients With Metastatic or Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase Ib dose escalation in advanced solid tumors to identify dose for Phase II dose expansion in advanced or metastatic pancreatic cancer and KRAS-mutant colorectal cancer. Open-label, nonrandomized.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More