This phase III trial is evaluating immunotherapy (with avelumab) and chemotherapy (with pegylated liposomal doxorubicin) alone and in combination for the treatment of Ovarian Cancer.
This trial is treating patients with Ovarian, Fallopian tube or Peritoneal Cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label Study Of Avelumab (MSB0010718C) Alone Or In Combination With Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin Versus Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin Alone In Patients With Platinum-Resistant/Refractory Ovarian Cancer
A Phase 3 global study comparing avelumab alone to avelumab plus PLD and to PLD alone to demonstrate that avelumab given alone or in combination with PLD is superior to PLD alone in prolonging Overall Survival in patients with platinum resistant/platinum refractory ovarian cancer.
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More