This study will assess the effects of Nativis Voyager therapy in patients with recurrent Glioblastoma (GBM)..
This trial is treating patients with Glioblastoma.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Feasibility Study of the Nativis Voyagerâ„¢ System in Patients With Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) in Australia
This feasibility study will assess the effects of the Nativis Voyager therapy in patients with recurrent GBM who have either failed standard of care or are intolerant to therapy. The study will enroll and treat up to eleven subjects over six months. Safety and clinical utility will be evaluated.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More