This phase I/II trial is evaluating pembrolizumab (an immunotherapy drug) in children with advanced Melanoma, PD-L1 positive solid cancer or Lymphoma.
This trial is treating multiple types of cancer including Melanoma, PD-L1 positive solid cancers, Lymphoma.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase I/II Study of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Children With Advanced Melanoma or a PD-L1 Positive Advanced, Relapsed or Refractory Solid Tumor or Lymphoma
While the primary efficacy goal of this study is to evaluate anti-tumor activity in PD-L1-positive tumors, preliminary exploration of antitumor activity will also be conducted in a subset of participants with PD-L1-negative tumors, based upon the response observed in participants with PD-L1-positive tumors or lymphoma.
*Participants with neuroblastoma with only metaiodobenzylguanidine (MIBG)-positive evaluable disease may be enrolled*
Recruiting Hospitals Read More